The Starter small sized Wobble Board is perfect for infants and toddlers 👶🏻. This is a perfect Starter Wobble Board to introduce them to the amazing world of open ended play and also develop critical gross motor skills such as balancing.
We have specially designed the arch / curve height for infant and toddler safety to be 3 inches tall, the perfect height to keep it inviting and exciting for young creative explorers.
This is an Award-winning toy for creative and active open-ended play.
🏆 WINNER - 2021 BEST TOYS FOR KIDS - American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA). Award winner from hundreds of toys, 52 nominees across 10 categories - https://toybook.com/astra-reveals-2021-best-toys-for-kids-finalists/
🏆 GOLD AWARD - 2021 Mom's Choice Awards
🏆 2021 KIDS PRODUCT OF THE YEAR AWARD - Creative Child
🏆 2021 CREATIVE PLAY OF THE YEAR AWARD - Creative Child
🇺🇸 Made in the USA
💡 Encourages children to play with their endless imagination - stimulating creativity and promoting gross motor skills.
👶🏻 USA and Canada Child Safety Certified - CPSIA, ASTM, SOR.
🌿 An All-natural product made from sustainably wood sourced from US Forests
🖐🏻 Responsibly made by local US artisans with love and care
🌳 We plant trees with One Tree Planted
Perspectives from our customers - https://youtu.be/lMnlwAOlp24
Check our product videos -
👶🏻 CPSIA and ASTM Children Safety Certified
🌿 Sustainably made with wood sourced from US Forests
🖐🏻 Responsibly made by local US wood artisans in our workshop
We will offer 6 variations -
LEARNING THROUGH COLORS
1. 🌈 Rainbow 🌈 - A vibrant colorful addition to your children play area to spark creativity and fun! 100% hand made finish!
2. 🖤🤍 Diversity 💛🤎 - Celebrates diversity and promotes inclusivity. We have hand crafted this with color hues reflecting prominent human racial skin tones, showing that all all skin colors are beautiful when together.
🌿 NATURAL BEAUTIES 🌿
3. Honey maple - Most Favorite among "just natural shade" enthusiasts. A warm honey hued wood stain which makes the wood grain nicely visible while being a natural birch wood finish. A great addition to your kids play area!
4. Red Oak - This is the darkest shade of Red Oak wood stain which beautifully makes the underlying wood grain vividly prominent. If you like darker wood grain, this is your best choice!
5. Pickled Oak - The lightest wood stain with least prominent wood grain.
6. Unfinished - Just the wobble board sanded and polished, with no wood stains and finishing. Get creative and finish it the way you like! One disclaimer on the unfinished option - Children play in many creative ways with wobble boards and without a protective coating, it will tend to get dirty. So, choose this option only if you intend to finish it yourself; else we suggest to choose from any of the above wood stained variations.
ℹ️ Note - In alignment with the design of our Regular sized boards (check Wobble Board Collection), Rainbow and Diversity variations will have the convex side stained in natural water based wood stains, while the concave side will be remain natural. The Natural Beauties (Pickled Oak, Honey Maple and Red Oak) will have both sides wood stained.
Made of natural birch wood with children-safe non-toxic water-based wood stains. Measures 23 inches long, 12 inches wide, 3 inches tall and 0.7 inches thick.
The Bunny Hopkins™ Wobble Board is a perfect open ended toy for creative and fun play. The open ended design of the Wobble Board encourages children to play with their endless imagination and freedom and gives the adult insight into children’s thinking. This type of play allows children to have no fear of doing it wrong, since there is no correct method or outcome. It’s all about free and fun play. Few example of creative possibilities are - a wobble board, a slide, a boat, a seat, a doll bed and many more! This Wobble Board stimulates the vestibule system, which is of great importance for general development and learning. It supports the muscles responsible for the correct posture and develops sense of balance.
More information - Wobble Board FAQ and User Guide.